Epson L120 Driver Download. Epson L120 printer output is the latest epson Epson produces after previously Epson L110, however this more concise L120 in physical size, as well as faster printing compared L110. 5% smaller Footprint, but speed of 1, 4 x compared to the predecessor L110. While Epson L100 6ipm (images per minute), L120 8, 5ipm (images per minute).
Epson L120 with technology print-head micro-piezo typical Epson USB 2.0 connection and High Speed. L120 uses four color inks (cyan, yellow, magenta, black). Maximum print resolution can it generates 720 × 720 dpi (with Variable Sized Droplets).The default Epson ink bottle capacity 120 this 40ml but for the aftermarket, capacity 70 ml. can be used to print a black-and-white document page 4000.L120 mentioned can be used on the Windows operating system (XP/XP Pro/Vista/7/8/8.1) C and Mac OS x (10.5.8/10.6. x/10.7. x/10.8. x/10.9. x).
One needs to be identified, unlike L110, Epson L120 does not support printing with Photo Paper Media.
killadrivers.com provides Epson L120 Driver Download link directly and very easy to be downloaded without redirects to another link. You can find the download link at the end of our article, don’t forget to provide feedback for the sake of continuity of our blog in the future.
Epson L120 Driver Download Support for Operating Systems
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Epson L120 Driver Download Installations
- Download and save the file in the form of driver setup.
- Double click on the setup file is already downloaded to start the installation.
- The next step please select next to continue installing the driver.
- Wait until installation process reaches the rate is 100%.
- If the installation process is finished it will pop up asking you for connecting the printer to the computer, after the printer usb connected to the computer turn on the printer, so the printer be detected on your computer and you can print using your computer and printer.
|Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (64-bit)|
For Mac OS
|Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6), Mac OS X (10.5)|
|Mac OS X (10.9), Mac OS X (10.8)|